I love interesting number combinations.
I can still remember my locker combo when I was in 8th grade – 10- 22 – 34 – because it grew in increments of twelve.
Something about numbers…
So in honor of this auspicious day that won’t come around again for another 1000 years, I put the 10’s to work.
Ten Things I’ve Done So Far This Year
- Flew twice a month for the first 5 months of the year.
- Started a new job.
- Had the best working mom schedule for 5 months by working from home.
- Ran every day for two weeks straight just to clear my mind.
- Watched Caden’s soccer team win their first tournament!
- Traveled to Kauai.
- Drove a sweet car around for a week.
- Met a new little niece.
- Laughed at Caden’s hilarious takes on life almost every single day.
- Switched from hard contacts to soft (believe me, this is noteworthy).
Ten Things I Thought About Today
- The leaves haven’t been as bright or colorful this year for some odd reason…
- Boy, Caden is sure getting tall.
- Where are Caden’s church shoes? He can’t wear his Converse high tops to church! (but he did)
- Hope it’s not snowing at the cabin (parents are closing it up).
- Putting 100 people/kids in a tiny room for Primary program practice is practically torture.
- I need/want a pedicure.
- I wonder if Emmy & Josh will like the picture I’m painting for them…
- What kind of shoes should I get for E & J’s wedding?
- I need to book my hotels for my road trip with Caden in a few weeks.
- I love family dinners.
Ten Things I Want to Do For the Rest of the Year
- Get pricing on LASIK for my eyes (man, I would LOVE to do this…thus the soft contact change).
- Finally find that right place to live (been looking for 5 months).
- Keep working to excel at my new job.
- Take Caden to a Chargers game.
- Run another half marathon.
- Train for my next marathon.
- Visit Hearst Castle.
- Sit on the beach at Carmel-by-the-Sea again.
- Finish 10 paintings.
- Laugh every single day with Caden.
So many things…and yet I could go on and on and on…
Did I mention I love numbers?