- Don’t want to hear called out to me at work: “Come here. Feel this.”
- Know bother my tastebuds: orange smarties. No thanks! Give me more purple and green.
- Have to question when it comes to “related search results” on Bing:
(Honestly, I searched for “bale” because of a transitive verb question. And here comes “Hunt She Found Me”—-WHAT???)
Am sick of? Losing a contact. For the love…
Believe in: Kid imaginations
Miss already: new Glee episodes
Would much rather be doing:
- Laughed out loud at in one of my meetings today when an outspoken co-worker turned to another equally outspoken co-worker and asked, “Do you really have to be yourself so much?”
- Love doing when I take a break away from my desk: read a good book on my iPhone Kindle app. LOVE it.
- Am addicted to right now (besides smarties–which, by the way, I have no rhyme or reason why!): Pretzels. Especially the sourdough pretzels you can buy in the humungous tub at Costco for $6. Excellent noshing material.
- Try to be better at: using my road bike more. It misses me.
- Have to try and deal with daily: having a regular commute again. Sigh…goodbye two hours of my day. Miss working from home. A LOT. Like, ALOTALOTALOTALOTALOTALOT.
- Want to do again sometime this year: put another stamp in my passport!