Because I would love to stuff it crazy with all of these items below! Apparently, TodaysMama and ProvoCraft are giving away an incredible package for Christmas and boy, do I hope I can be the lucky winner. I just saw the Yudu on TV this morning and it grabbed my eye because a guy I used to work with at Intel now works for ProvoCraft and he was featured on their infomercial. Plus, I really want one of these babies! It reminds me of my days up at art school at the U…printing away.
Anyway, here’s my response to their entry request.
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and ProvoCraft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
- What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
- A Yudu. Seriously. No, I’m telling you, I really, really want one of these babies. Did I say that already?
- The latest Jawbone bluetooth earpiece. Because it comes in purple. And it’s name is perfect: Lilac You Mean It.
- A new laptop. Mine goes back to my company in just 3 short weeks…
- A really cool job at a really awesome company that excites me beyond belief. Whoohoo!
- A trip away for just a few days…preferably somewhere warmer than where I am right now.
- What is your favorite handmade gift you have received? Hmmm…probably anything that Caden has ever drawn/created/painted for me. Definitely my favorite handmade gifts.
- What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? I have a grand idea of doing portraits of the people I love doing the things they love – Caden playing sports, my parents traveling, The Guy mountain biking, and so much more. I just need to break out the canvas and get painting!
- What was the BEST Christmas gift you received as a child? Still to this day, my favorite childhood gift was my huge Barbie playhouse I received when I was 8 years old. I didn’t play with Barbies all that much but I loved that house. I remember flattening as far down on my stomach as I could to peek around the corner of the stairs Christmas Eve night and once I caught a glimpse of that house, my mouth popped open wide. It was the biggest house I had ever seen–I don’t think I slept much that night at all!
- What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? Wii games, Nintendo DS games, and a puppy. Yes, yes, and no.
- What is your favorite holiday food? Anything peppermint flavored. But I especially love Honeybaked Ham at Christmas.
- What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? Hopefully one or more of the aforementioned paintings above! (I will post pictures…if I finish one…or any)
- What is your favorite holiday movie? Ooooh, that’s a tough one. It’s a toss up between Holiday Inn and Christmas Vacation. Yes, I realize how similar in style they really are. One a classic Classic with Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire…the other a classic, um, satire on going overboard for Christmas (reminds me of my dad).
- Favorite holiday song? Hands down it’s Nat King Cole’s version of The Christmas Song. That song evokes Christmas’ past, present, and future for me.
- Favorite holiday pastime? Visiting Christmas Street and Christmas Story Street in Salt Lake City.
I haven’t entered a drawing/contest/giveaway in quite some time. So I’m hoping my drought of non-entry might bring me some much needed luck in this regard. I will be one happy woman should I win! Plus, I will take you for a ride on my bike.