Considering all of the crazy flurry that has consumed me as of late, I’ve found myself listening to my iPod or my shuffle quite frequently. Sometimes to release stress, sometimes to send me into a sleep coma, and sometimes just because I need to drown out petulant voices that ring shrill in my ear.
Here’s what I’ve got poppin’ in my ipod:
- Pieces by Red – pretty, meaningful song that I find myself drifting off to sleep to
- High Head Blues by The Black Crowes – classic rock, all there is to it
- Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon – relatively new band that has kind of a throwback vibe
- Money Honey by State of Shock – just like to jam out to this one
- Love and Memories by O.A.R. – love these guys
- Before the Worst by The Script – free song on iTunes this week (one of the better ones)
- Contemplating by Colossus – a chill song, for those mellow moods
- So Long, Goodbye by 10 Years – moody rock ballad
- People Should Smile More by Newton Faulkner – the title says it all
- Oh Boy by Duffy – listen and love it like me
- Leave the Memories Alone by Fuel – I’m diggin’ Fuel these days
- Nashville Skyline by Dishwalla – check out their new CD Opaline, it’s sweet
I have to say that I would really like to be playing these tunes on this:
It seems that the holidays are coming up, or, er, are already here…this would be a GREAT present to give me (hint, hint). I gave away a few of these at my recent conference and they thoroughly enticed me. Not that I really need a new iPod…I just really, really like it’s purple-ish lovely goodness.